Friday, November 7, 2008

Weight Loss

Once upon a time I was a size 20-22 with a defined waist and full wide hips. I called myself fat and cried, covered myself up with heavy clothes and never let a soul see me naked. Now, after some seriously miscalculations on my part and a little bit of depo-provera I'm now a size 26-28 and I look back with shock and awe that I could ever say I was ugly. Even now I'm pretty damn cute. I've got a sweet face, full breasts, and long legs. HOWEVER. This is not the size I want to be. I've thought and thought and thought about it. I've laid there as James was running his fingers along my sides and tummy absent-mindedly, lovingly, and realized. Yes. He loves me as I am and Yes I love me as I am. I am a beautiful, strong woman. BUT! I don't want to die of a heart attack before I'm 30 and I don't like being out of breathe all the time. I want to be healthier and I do want my defined waist back lol.

So?

My goal? 50 lbs by my 20th b-day. A little over a year.

That and I'm going to start taking better care of my skin and hair. I already take pretty good care of myself but now that James allows me to buy nicer conditioner and facial cleanser I want to go back to my soft white skin as well.

I love me as I am, but I still want to be the best me I can be.

I'm joining SparkPeople.

I'm going to start walking more.

I'm going to be the best me I can be.

No comments: