Sunday, November 30, 2008

Getting Harder to Breathe

Have you ever been in love?
You could touch the moonlight.
When your hearts shooting starts.
Holding Heaven in your arms.
Have you ever been in love?

Its hard to think straight sometimes. Its hard to breathe. I'm so suffocated by this feeling of belonging that I tremble waiting for him. I count down the minutes until he comes home to me. I wait patiently. I slept as long as I could tonight. From 8 until about 12. I woke myself up with the knowledge that he wasn't there with his arm drapped over my hip and his body heat warming me. I could not sleep another moment. I woke up took another shower, long and hot to soothe my aching heart and then settled down to wait for him. Its almost 2 now. It won't be much longer. Soon he'll come home and I'll have my mouth pressed to his. Perhaps we'll get frisky before we go to bed ... but it doesn't matter if he fucks me or if he makes love to me. As long as I can feel his heart beating against me ... I don't care.

He's my addiction. I know that he isn't perfect but it doesn't matter. Even his flaws are beautiful. I want to spend the rest of forever with him. I want to grow old with him. I want to birth him children. I want to marry him. I look at this rock on my finger and feel suddenly warm. I notie the small marks on my neck and wish for more. I am his and I am marked as his. I am content at last.

Have you ever said a prayer
and found it had been answered?

No comments: