Monday, November 3, 2008

Uhm..Hmmmmm

Wow. I did not even know people realized I had a blog >< style="font-style: italic;">
  • Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Write six random things about yourself.
  • Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
  • Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
  • Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
  • Here are the 6 random things about me:

    1. I 'm afraid of bunnies. Mostly the easter variety - you know..pink eyes, white fur, razor sharp fangs lol

    2. I listen to country music when I think no one is looking.

    3. I get frustrated over the strangest things yet have this amazing patience with the mundane or uncomfortable.

    4. I sniff rosemary so much people think i'm addicted but I just get reeeeeeeally bad headaches.

    5. ....>>...<<...>> I'm addicted to the way James' smells

    6. I sing in the shower


    I tagged

    Beverly

    and

    Ule


    I broke the rules lol. I didn't tagg 6 - but i really don't know enough blogs and the few I do are not very interesting at all >< ANd i can't go tag the one who tagged me

    1 comment:

    Beverly said...

    Thank you for tagging me dear, my randoms are posted here:

    http://flying-cupcakes.blogspot.com/2008/11/more-random-about-me.html

    Have a blessed day! )O(