Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wild, Passionate, Empathetic, Lost, Protective.

Use five adjectives to describe yourself, expand on each one.

Wild, passionate, empathetic, lost, protective.

I am Wild. I am the beast. The warrior spirit runs through me, darkening my blood and engulfing my senses. I am ferocious. I am stubborn. I run through the tall grass skyclad and splattered with mud ( or I would could I get away with it. ) I am Wild.

I am Passionate. I live life to the fullest. I breathe deep and hold it until at last my laughter bubbles out joyously or until my anger wells and explodes. I feel everything. My fire burns hot and does not dwindle even in the darkest moments. I am Passionate.

I am Empathetic. I feel as others feel. Though I don't always reach out with gentle hands I sense and know and understand. At times I am waylaid by the emotion around me and can be enraged without meaning it or brought to heart breaking tears over another's misery.I am Empathetic.

I am Lost. I float, adrift on a thankless sea, frightened into silence. I lay upon my back and stare with longing at the moon's glowing face and at the twinkle of the stars. I float. I do not know my way home though I hear the call of a thousand voices urging me to swim this way and that in search of shore. His voice rings the loudest but fearfully I do not move. I am too frightened to reach for his shore. What if I am cast away again into the sea. Better to stay. Better to remain....Still...I wish he'd come out into the ocean to get me. I am Lost.

I am Protective. I protect my son. I protect my friends. I protect my heart. I fight and fury over my companions, never allowing a single blow to come their way. I stand in the path of each arrow with a need to sacrifice myself for others. I am Protective.

No comments: