Monday, October 27, 2008

Sex Change? Omgosh!

If you could change your sex, would you? Talk about your answer.

No.

Lol.

Once upon a time I wondered curiously if being a male would be easier. I had a difficult time with my sexuality and most of all with my femininity. It was difficult to realize that I could be a girl and still be rough. That I could enjoy the way my breasts felt and the way I felt about sex in general without being embarrassed. I figured being a man would be easier. Now? I've realized that being a woman is a beautiful thing and I like me just the way I am.

Besides! James likes my junk the way it is lol.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Dear Eddy, Being a woman is a beautiful thing. You are protective, wild and passionate, a true young Goddess. A Goddess can always kick ass and look good doing it!!! )O(