Sunday, October 26, 2008

No Prompt Today

Daniel called me. Can't stand the bastard. Makes my insides twist with hate. I could hear the curiousity, jealousy, and spite in his voice as he asked how my "date" was with my new boyfriend. I wanted to laugh but all I said was. "Boyfriend? You mean my fiance James? Yea. I spent the weekend with him." I could practicly hear his jaw drop. All he could talk about was how awesome he is and how muscular he is and how I'm going to drool over him. I laughed. I didn't tell him but I wish I had. He never..not once..made me orgasam and he claims to be the perfect lover. My sweet, romantic, oh so yummilicous James was a virgin and he has me screamign and writhing and all over the place. Daniel never saw me naked. I was so ashamed of myself with him. So afraid that he wouldn't love me and my imperfections. I tingle as I lay naked next to James and he runs his hands all over me, admiring every bit.

Its amazing the comparison. The difference is shocking. Daniel said "So basically he's the complete opposite of me?" I wanted to say "yea. He's sweet, you're an ass. He's romantic, you're selfish. Oh and he's good and bed." I just smiled and muttered mhmm. How do you tell someone so egotistical, so sure of your love for him, that you don't give two shits if he goes and dies for his country. Meaningless, insignificant, disgusting little prat.

No comments: