Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bittersweet Anger. Where have you been, my friend?

Break another piece off of fairytale daydreams and run me through with it. I know he's not perfect but he's never infuriated me as he did just now. It all started when I woke him up this morning to watch Gabe so I could go check out a local school - he was tired and didn't really want to which was relativly understandable but he got up all grouchy and annoying and I was already in a bad mood. Then I asked him to do the dishes and we all got up to clean the house. He griped and complained about that. Then he said something along the lines of " Well I'm the one that works ... " OH HELL FUCKING NO!

He makes me so angry. What right does he have to throw that up in my face? Like because he's the one with the income I'm supposed to do everything else and he's supposed to spend his free time sleeping (which he seems to do an awful lot of) or playing Oblivion. If he had his way he's sleep until it was almost time to go to work and then get up, get ready, and go. I suppouse he doesn't realize that I want more of him then a few passing minutes while he is groggily smoking a ciggarette. And that game? That game distracts him worse. He comes home from work, plops down on it, and then 20 minutes later suddenly remembers me and starts on me. Mostly because he's horny and I've got something he doesn't.

It seems like little by little I'm loosing the level of affection we once shared. He doesn't seem all to interested except to jump on me. You know, when we first started dating he would get up at 10-10:30 every morning so we could talk on and off until he went to work. Am I less important now that he obviously has me?

If this is going to be the case I'll go back to Hell and deal with it. He doesn't realize how close to tears I am.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Oh Eddy, I am so sorry to see that things aren't going well right now. Relationships are always difficult no matter who is involved and we either constantly nurture them or we let them die by the wayside. Unfortunately it seems there's always 1 person working harder on it than the other. And sometimes it seems we take for granted the people who mean the most to us.

Beverly said...

I have something for you dear ~ just follow the link:

http://flying-cupcakes.blogspot.com/2008/12/girl-power-power-blog-award.html